Small Business Benefits
Login to view:
- Current and prior years' claims and Explanations of Benefits (EOBs)
- Your Plan Documents and Summary of Benefits in the Document Center
- Tailored information about your health benefit plan in My Resources
- Education about healthcare cost savings in Ways to Save
- Access your PPO network provider search to find a doctor, if applicable
- Review your covered dependents
- Access your pharmacy manager
- View your ID card, and print and order a replacement
If you have questions, contact Customer Service at 800.522.1246.
Wellness and Cost-Saving Services
Focus on wellness and savings
Healthcare BluebookTM: Use this online tool for quality and cost transparency on medical tests and procedures.
Teladoc®: Provides access to a U.S. board-certified doctor for nonemergency general medical care. Adults 18 and older have access to mental health services for confidential counseling. Teladoc offers convenient phone, video or mobile app visits. Learn more.
Grand Rounds®: Get a medical second opinion from expert physicians in your area of need – at no additional cost to you.
Ways to Save: Read tips designed to help keep your hard-earned dollars where they belong – in your wallet.
Healthy Foundations® health and wellness management tools: Access tools designed to help maximize employees’ health potential.
CareChampion 24/7® health advocacy service – Provides advisors 24/7 to help navigate, educate, support and advise employers and members about healthcare related issues.
Program availability and services may vary based on plan design and state.
CareChampion 24/7® is a trademark of Trustmark Insurance Company. MyNurse 24/7® is a trademark of Health Fitness Corporation. Healthy Foundations® is a trademark of Trustmark Insurance Company. Cigna® and all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are not affiliates of Star Marketing and Administration, Inc., and Trustmark Life Insurance Company.