Small Business Benefits
Support for members affected by severe weather and other emergencies
Provider Access for Plans with a PPO Network
Members can call the number on their ID card to locate a network provider. If the ID card is not available, members can log in at TrustmarkSB.com to print a temporary card or call customer service at 800.522.1246 for assistance.
In the event of a health emergency, you can visit any hospital, and claims will be considered at the in-network benefit level.
Mail Service Prescription Refills
Members needing assistance with mail service prescriptions can call CVS caremark® Customer Care at 877.876.7217. CVS caremark Customer Care can assist by:
- Electronically routing your prescription to another CVS caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, if necessary.
- Arranging for a short-term supply of your prescriptions to be picked up at a participating retail pharmacy, if allowed by your plan.
- Shipping your prescription to an alternate address, if necessary.
CVS Retail Prescriptions
Members needing assistance with retail prescriptions can call CVS caremark Customer Care at 877.876.7217. CVS retail pharmacy supports patients by:
- Transferring needed refills to or from any CVS location.
- Contacting a patient’s physician for a new prescription.
Note: Some states have regulations limiting refill transfers; CVS caremark complies with those legal requirements.
We are committed to helping our members through this difficult time. If you have questions regarding your healthcare benefits, please call the number on your ID card or our Natural Disaster Relief Customer Assistance Line at 866.415.9271.