Voluntary Benefits Brokers
Solving for life insurance and long-term care
Trustmark Universal LifeEvents® combines life insurance with affordable long-term care protection.
- As options for long-term care insurance shrink, today’s employees need a solution to protect themselves since they'll likely need care.
- Even if long-term care isn’t used, employees have life insurance coverage; which means they’re sure to see value from their policy.
Life insurance that adjusts to employee's needs
An employee’s needs change throughout life and Universal LifeEvents is right there with them to match those changes.
- Universal LifeEvents offers a higher death benefit during working years
- At age 70, the death benefit reduces to one-third while long-term care benefits remain constant
This structure lets us provide protection during the times its needed most while also controlling the employee’s cost.
Maximize value with Benefit Restoration and Extension
Employees can double and even triple the value of their policy with the optional Benefit Restoration and Extension of Benefits features. Benefit Restoration restores the death benefit used to pay for long-term care and Extension of Benefits doubles the duration of a policyholder’s long-term care payments.
*Availability may vary by state.
Life insurance – benefits beyond benefits
- Employers recruit and retain top talent
- Open the door to employee engagement through voluntary enrollment
- Control employer costs with employee-paid benefits
- Help drive employer programs like wellness, 401(k) participation and more
- Create a more engaged, more productive and more financially secure workforce
- Connect employers with benefit technology solutions
Reach out to see how Universal LifeEvents can help you solve for life insurance and long-term care:
Benefits, definitions, exclusions and limitations may vary by state.
Trustmark and Trustmark Universal LifeEvents are registered trademarks of Trustmark Insurance Company.