Onboarding in Less Time – 30 days or less
Trustmark Health Benefits’ new Expedited Client Onboarding Model was born out of a single question we’ve heard from clients and brokers alike:
“Can you do better than the standard 45–90 days for onboarding?”
Yes, we can. With this new model, we can onboard clients in 30 days or less by providing standardized benefit designs while allowing flexible cost-sharing options and scalable, efficient plan designs.
Learn about our new Expedited Client Onboarding Model today.
Benefits of the Expedited Client Onboarding Model
What’s Offered in the Model?
Preferred Pharmacy Benefits Manager
Standard Document Design
Basic Group Setup
Standard, But Flexible Benefits
HRA & FSA Administration
Add-ons and Bundles
- Stop-loss insurance
- Maternity management
- Cost and quality transparency tools
- Oncology management
- Population health management
- Behavioral health solutions
- Enhanced advocacy
- Consumer spending tools
However, for the best value and incentives, clients can choose from one of three add-on bundles to meet their population’s needs:
Which Clients Are a Good Fit for the Model?
- Want a plug-n-play benefit plan design
- Transitioning from a fully insured plan
- Need to make an administrator change quickly
- Make quick, agile decisions
- Offer simplified plan designs
- Have employees that can access technology
- Any size; ideal target is under 300 employee lives